Whitehorse - Yukon (YT),
- Job Purpose:
- Manage & oversee all aspects of the product from start to finish.
- Manage & communicate business priorities & requirements.
- Develop & communicate marketing plan & business priorities to team members
- Find & analyze opportunities to strengthen product performance & profitability.
- Provide team members with accurate & pertinent information through training, marketing for updates to products, services & price changes.
- Support team members by leading meetings with customer groups.
- Post-secondary degree in business, with 3-5 years marketing experience.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational & multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer service focused environment.
- Ability to work under pressure & with strict deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the profitability of specialized products, leading the sales & marketing strategy, ensuring understanding of key benefits, target customers & product positioning within the industry.