Dawson City - Yukon (YT),
Not sure what's next on the horizon for you, but know you are looking for a new adventure?
Join our dynamic and diverse team of hospitality professionals and travel enthusiasts!
We are currently hiring Housekeeping staff to join our team for 6 month placements (or longer!). You'll be working at an amazing resort, with a supportive team, in a busy and energetic environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide friendly service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!