CONTINUING CARE ASSISTANT
Wadena - Saskatchewan (SK),
Saskatoon Health Region
$21.61 - $23.17 an hour
Provides personal care and activities of daily living for clients/patients/residents to encourage optimum level of functioning. Supports clients/patients/residents in meeting their physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Continuing Care Assistant certificate
Previous: No previous experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills, where required by the job
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Notice to Applicants: Letter of Understanding #2 regarding individuals without qualifications may be applicable.
- For more information on the town of Wadena please visit www.quill-lakes.com/wadena
Activities and abilities specific to Saskatoon Health Region: applicants who enjoy working with the elderly but do not possess the Continuing Care Assistant certificate will be considered. If hired, they must be willing to complete the Continuing Care Assistant course within two years at their own expense.
Geographic Location: LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 210 KMS OUTSIDE OF SASKATOON
Expected Start Date: April 1, 2020
Expected Up To Date: April 1, 2022
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.