Seasonal NH3 Driver
Strasbourg - Saskatchewan (SK),
Prairie Co-op is looking for a highly motivated Seasonal NH3 Driver to join our team in Strasbourg beginning April 15, 2020!
Prairie Co-op operates 12 locations in the communities of Melville, Fort Qu’Appelle, Lemberg, Lipton, Cupar, Strasbourg), Ituna and Kelliher. With over 12,000 members, 240 employees, and sales in excess of $92.5 million, Prairie Co-op is a leader in providing goods and services to our members. Our mission is to provide quality products and services in a sustainable manner to our members and communities. The successful candidate will embrace our CRS Brand values: locally invested, community-minded, and lifetime membership benefits.
- To deliver Anhydrous Ammonia in a professional and efficient manner
- To provide top quality customer service
- To follow and maintain a customer contact program
- To maintain delivery unit and service records
- To adhere to Prairie Co-op policies and
- Must have a valid 1A driver’s license
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods training certificate,
- Can work extra hours
- Strong commitment to safety and customer service
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be bondable and aligned with Prairie Co-op’s values of Excellence, Integrity and Progressive.
Prairie Co-op provides a safety focused working environment, a competitive salary, along with good training and development opportunities. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.