Shaunavon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Estimated salary $112,032 - $131,637 a year
Operations Lead – Shaunavon, SK, CA
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Assist in the daily operation of the Branch
- Maintain facility assets in a safe manner
- Provide customer service for internal and external customers
- Comply with all Nutrien Ag Solutions’ and industry regulatory and EH&S standards at all times
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and customers
- Unload, load and deliver agri-products
- Participate in the inventory management and
What you will bring:
- Grade 12 or recognized equivalent, supplemented with successful competition of Certificate in Agriculture, Agri-Business Certificate or equivalent post-secondary education; Equivalent combinations of education and experience, which result in the required level of knowledge, competencies, skill and abilities, may be considered
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in agri-business and/or other related customer service function
- 2+ years operational experience
- Must possess a valid class 5 or 3 driver’s license
- Computer skills in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran