Account Manager - Janitorial Services
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Scandinavian Building Services
Scandinavian Building Services is a leader in retail, commercial cleaning and maintenance; we have set the standard for quality and service for well over half a century. Innovation approaches combined with experienced, professional staff continue to build strong and lasting relationships with clients of all shapes and sizes…and a reputation that’s simply spotless. Our resume of experience and qualifications contain all aspects of cleaning as well as all forms of buildings, may it be commercial, retail or construction clean. We have offices in Alberta, B.C., Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Quebec, settling in Edmonton with our Head office. Scandinavian Building Services maintains millions of square feet daily and is always striving to provide the best results and service possible. Be a part of our dynamic and energetic team of professionals, as we call it, our Scandi Family!
Scandinavian Building Services seeks an experienced Account Manager to support the business through management, development and execution of company standards. Account Managers work directly with the leadership and operations team for each region, reporting to the Regional Manager or Vice President. As the primary contact for account operations, the Account Managers execute; project management, client strategies, create professional relations, increase quality assurance and strive for growth within the company while achieving company goals.
- Manage, integrate and facilitate the overall operations of multiple contracts.
- Provide Managerial Leadership involving mentorship and coaching to all staff (lead by example).
- Develop and train staff to meet Scandinavian standards and requirements.
- Recruitment and termination
- Support and maintain internal and external client relations in the industry.
- Maintain and manage high quality cleaning service at all contracts.
- Manage operation and staff budget for all
- 2-3 years in a supervisory role in the cleaning industry.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English (French is an asset)
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Innovative thinking, Analytical skills and Problem Solving execution
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- Team Building and Connection
- Strong Leadership skills
- Experienced in high pressure and stressful situations
- Able to prioritize tasks in a professional and efficient manner
- Reliable, trustworthy and committed to career goals
- Hours vary/Flexible- Days, Nights and Weekends
- Competitive Wages are offered as per industry standards
- I pad, Cell Phone and Computer provided
- Benefits after 3 Months
- Gas allowance provided
- Must have a valid driver’s License
Over 60 years in business, we strive on being the best in our industry and creating the best working atmosphere for all of our staff. As one of the Best Managed Companies in Canada we thrive on team recognition and involvement. We look forward to hearing from you!
Scandinavian would like to thank all applicants. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Come and join our Scandi Family and find out what a great team you could be working with!
Job Type: Full-time
- Janitorial: 1 year (Required)