Human Resources Administrative Representative - Benefits & P...
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Saskatoon Co-operative Association Ltd.
Estimated salary $15 an hour
Currently reporting to the Human Resources Manager, responsibilities for this position include:
Supporting various Human Resource functions through tracking of information, generating reports and administering programs. Specifically,
- Sign on, Retention and Termination of Benefits
- Long-term Disability and Life Insurance (employee support and plan sponsor forms)
- Disability Management metric tracking
- Over-age dependent reports
- Qualification of Benefits for employees
- Responding to inquires
- Working closely with benefit provider and Federated Co-op to respond to resolve matters
- Payment processing for medical documentsSupports
- Qualification of Pension for employees
- Administration of Pension forms
- Collaboration with Co-operative Superannuation Society (CSS)
- OH&S Committee support including meeting agendas, follow up, updates and tracking of training and maintenance
- Fire Drill tracking and reminders
- Job Hazard Analysis documentation and Safe Work procedures documents
- Incident tracking and Injury statistic reports
- Leave of Absence Tracking and
4. Supports Human Resources Advisory team and Talent Acquisition team as required.
5. Responsible for employee filing as required.
6. Performs office opening and/or closing duties; required to be dependable for all scheduled shifts
7. Other duties as assigned
- A Business Admin Certificate (BAC) or equivalent education
- Experience working in Human Resources and in an office setting
- Previous experience with employee benefits, pensions and/or wellness, preferably in a unionized environment, would be considered an asset
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Experience dealing with confidential matters appropriately
- Applicants must be available Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)
a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
Deadline: May 24, 2021
If you are interested or require additional information, please contact: Steve Gotto, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at 306.933.0305.
Employees interested in the above position are to discuss their intentions with their team leader prior to approaching the contact person.
Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please indicate posting number in “Subject” line.