Instructor- Court Services Administrator- Continuing Educati...
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Estimated salary $43.93 - $53.58 an hour
up to 85 days
Program will run based on student enrollment.
Instructors are asked to attend an Instructor Appreciation/Orientation event on one of the following dates listed below. Times are to be determined.
Saskatoon – September 14, 2020
Prince Albert – September 15, 2020
Regina – September 16, 2020
Moose Jaw – September 17, 2020
Position is subject to student enrolment
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities(QSA)
This position will
1. Provide program academic leadership and ensure an effective environment for students through the planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum.
2. Define and evaluate learning outcomes, develop appropriate teaching and learning strategies, and develop/select teaching resources.
3. Develop evaluation tools, facilitate practical skill evaluations and evaluate and record student progress.
4. Ensure an effective environment for students through the design and revision of program learning materials.
5. Manage the learning environment and provide advice to students.
6. Participate in meetings, committee work, etc. as required.
1. University Degree in Law, Criminal Justice, Sociology, Criminology or an equivalent combination of education/training and experience acquired from working in either Provincial Court, Queens Bench Court or Law Enforcement.
2. Minimum of 3 years’ recent relevant experience working within Court Services or Law Enforcement (Law Enforcement applicants must have significant experience working with prosecutors and or testifying as a witness within a courtroom setting).
3. Experience in the delivery of adult education and training. Working knowledge of and ability to apply theory, basic principles and practices of adult education within various delivery systems.
4. Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software and ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written).
6. Ability to establish, develop and maintain industry partnerships/work experience contacts. Effectively facilitate Court Services students work experience at established work sites.
7. Ability to function as a team member in an ever-changing environment
8. Demonstrates valuing diversity.