Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Mosaic North America
Mosaic North America
We are currently looking for Merchandisers to work in your area representing a top cosmetics company. This position is a part-time role offering 0-24 hours/week
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our clients’ merchandising initiatives and enhance relationships with department managers. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work daytime hours and is self-motivated but love working with a great support team!
- Setup and update sections according to the planogram and instructions provided
- Come prepared to all shifts and follow instructions provided within the planogram that is issued
- Plan and schedule store visits within assigned territory
- Complete all shift reporting, including daily reports which will include photographs of completed asks. This reporting is completed online
- Merchandising experience preferred, but not required
- Strong attention to detail, specifically ability to executing changes to a planogram
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize
- Energetic, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm time frame
- Valid driver’s license, access to the exclusive use of a reliable
vehicle is considered a strong asset
Computer savvy with access to a PC Computer and internet
Interested? To Apply: please send resumes to [email protected]
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Acosta/Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.