Asset Protection Representative
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Loblaw Companies Limited
Location:2901-8th St E, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7H0V4
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Are you detailed oriented, organized, patient and cool under pressure, we have a career for you!
The Real Canadian Superstore, located at 2901 8th Street East, Saskatoon, SK is looking for a Asset Protection Representative. Working in a dynamic environment, you will partner with our store management team to ensure product loss is minimized and Loss Prevention awareness is on the minds of everyone. Your expertise in safety and investigation contributes to mitigating loss and increasing profitability.
What We Offer :
Support for you at Loblaw goes far beyond a paycheque. We will reimburse your annual security license costs and expenses incurred for travelling while on duty. We strongly believe in supporting your ongoing career development with in-house training programs (verbal de-escalation training, leadership training and communication courses, etc.) and tuition assistance. We offer a competitive pay rate, 10% Colleague Discount program, Health Benefits, a company matched Pension Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Program and Flexible work schedules.
What You’ll Do, as an Asset Protection Representative:
- Deter, detect and apprehend shop theft suspects within our retail locations
- Detect and investigate integrity concerns, compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
- Identify potential shrink opportunities and participate in conducting store level audits
- Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding loss prevention policies and procedures
- Collaborate with local police and law-enforcement involved in combatting Organized Retail Crime
- Participate in community
What You’ll Need:
- A high degree of autonomy, initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Basic understanding of the Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act, Powers of Arrest and CCTV or surveillance systems (asset)
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. If that sounds like you and you are open-minded, responsive to change, and are up to the challenges provided in a fast paced retail environment, apply today!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.