Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and omni-channel platforms all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with nearly more than 300 stores and approximately over 35,000 employees around the world.
Our leading businesses banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Saks OFF 5TH.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- A natural leader, who is intuitively creative and customer-centric
- You are self-motivated and comfortable with working individually
- You thrive in a fast-paced environments and can easily shift priorities as needed
- You are comfortable with physical
As the Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount