Regulated Pharmacy Technician FT
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
George Weston Limited
Location:3014 Mcclocklin Road, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7R 0J1
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
What you'll do
- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
- Data entry of patient care information into HealthWatch
- Third Party adjudication where required and necessary
- Accurate dispensing prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
- General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
- Handling customer prescription pick up
- Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
What you'll need
- Registered with the corresponding provincial licensing college, where applicable in the province seeking employment, in good standing
- Experience as a Pharmacy
George Weston Limited recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application