Sales Associate - DriveNation Saskatoon
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Estimated salary $16 - $20 an hour
Job Title: Sales Associate
Job Status: Full-Time
Job Location: DriveNation Saskatoon
Job Summary: Sales can be cutthroat. At DriveNation we prefer plastic cutlery. The right vehicle for the right customer is our actual focus. Crazy huh? That’s why we’re changing the way people think about used automotive dealerships. We’re looking for a Sales Associate to share that message at our DriveNation Saskatoon location. No matter your background, if you have a hop in your step and want to steer your career in the right direction, we might just become best friends.
- Create and manage sales leads through client interactions in person, on the phone and via email
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Collaborate with Management and Colleagues
- Address and resolve customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner
- Participate in client test drives
- Follow established sales processes and perform pre-delivery duties: assisting with licensing, paperwork, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- An excellent attitude, appearance and work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Punctual and able to work flexible hours
- Strong computer and effective phone communication skills
- Sales or customer service experience
- Ability to speak multiple languages considered an asset
Compensation & Benefits:
- Monthly salary with an additional achievement Bonus Program - An above average compensation plan driven by performance!
- In-house training, coaching and professional development
- Five-day work week (includes Saturday)
- Full range of health benefits including medical and dental
DriveNation is a relatively young used automotive dealer, but poised for incredible growth. Backed by a motor group and recreational retailer with over 20 locations throughout Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario, and British Columbia, we are fueled by amazing people who represent some of your favourite brands. However, it’s our corporate culture that really sets us apart. It’s more than just celebration lunches and beanbag chairs, it’s defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth.
We treat our staff like family, except we visit you more often and provide great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support and training.
If you have the drive, we have the opportunity -Apply to work with the FFUN Team today!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted