Supply Chain Systems Analyst (temporary, up to 6 months)
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Federated Co-operatives Limited
Estimated salary $60 an hour
During these challenging times, Federated Co-operatives Limited is working to serve our local co-ops, customers, and communities. We are committed to supporting our local co-ops and the communities they serve. Working together to provide essential services to communities across Western Canada, we are hiring a Supply Chain Systems Analyst (temporary, up to 6 months) on a temporary basis at our Home Office in Saskatoon, SK.
Who we are:
As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, excellence and responsibility and driven by our vision of building sustainable communities together. To learn more about who we are, visit www.fcl.crs.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible to provide reporting to commodity departments on key supply chain metrics, including service level, average inventories, and turns.
- You will perform maintenance and ongoing development of inventory management and promotional systems.
- You will maintain and improve the efficiency applications, with oversight and guidance from senior colleagues. Support integrations with current systems. Work with the team to create release management plans.
- You will provide reporting and analytics to commodity departments, including Food, Produce, TGP, HABS, Crop Supplies, and Feed.
- You will work closely with commodity teams to ensure needs are met. Provide reports on supply chain metrics, service levels, and inventory to commodity departments.
- You will work with IT teams such as Server and Storage, and Security, to ensure infrastructure and systems in place support current and future requirements of the Supply Chain Systems.
Why it matters:
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Information Technology and:
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in an information technology or analytical role (a combination of relevant education and experience may be considered)
- You are honest and trustworthy, are results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, short-term incentives, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
FCL embraces diversity and inclusion and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows every person to bring their whole self to work.
We take the health and well-being of our team members and customers very seriously. We continue to take steps across all areas of our business and locations to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we invite you to apply by December 17, 2020.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you require support to apply for this opportunity please contact us at [email protected]
Please note you may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies. FCLHP