Home and Building Solutions Associate
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Federated Co-operatives Limited
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) is hiring a Home and Building Solutions Associate on a permanent basis at our Home Office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
As a co-operative, we do business differently. We believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. Our work is guided by our values of integrity, excellence and responsibility and driven by our vision of building sustainable communities together. To learn more about who we are, visit www.fcl.crs.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for maintaining the Item Master File, DROS systems, and central filing system, and assists with promotions, administration of rates, and issuing claims to suppliers.
- You will maintain the Item Master File, including product additions, deletes, changes, pricing, MSDS, and the electronic catalogue.
- You will assemble promotional input for bookings, Seasonal Order Programs, Major Promotions (flyers), miscellaneous order forms, and bulletins. You will also assist in administration of rates pertaining to freight, exchange, and duty.
- You will issue claims to suppliers as required, including warranty, store opening specials, Universal Product Code errors, picture errors, supplier performance, etc.
- You will maintain a standardized central filing system, including clearing system mismatches. You will update and maintain phone, fax, and email directory, generate necessary reports for suppliers and Category Managers, coordinate inventory
Why it matters:
Our team helps to build Western Canadian communities by providing leadership to Co-op Home Centres that benefits local consumers and contractors.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Early Careers and:
- You have a Grade 12 diploma plus a recognized one-year business program.
- You have a minimum of one year of related experience.
- You’re familiar with Microsoft Excel and mainframe applications.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in collaboration, building relationships and value the perspectives of others.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, short-term incentives, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
FCL embraces diversity and inclusion and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows every person to bring their whole self to work.
If this opportunity speaks to you, we invite you to apply by March 5, 2020.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Please note you may be required to undergo a background and substance test in accordance with FCL policies.