Seasonal Tire Attendant
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Great Opportunity To Work In Toyota Automotive Service!
Ens Auto is a long standing business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Lexus, Collision and Industrial. We offer top quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
Ens Auto is looking for a Seasonal Tire Attendant. This is a full time position.
We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, and offering opportunities of advancement. This is a great way to get your foot in the door in the Automotive Service Industry!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Bringing tires in and out of storage
- Keeping tires organized and labelled
- Daily use of forklift or man lift
- Strength and endurance to lift tires
- Effective communication skills
- Able to complete tasks on tight deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Works well as part of a team
- Eye for detail
- Organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- High energy
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Forklift Experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license
Please apply by e-mail with resume to Dave Obed, Service Manager at Ens Toyota. No phone calls. Please attach drivers abstract with resume.
Located at 627 Brand Court Saskatoon, SK.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary