Express Lube Technician
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Start Your Automotive Career Today!
Ens Auto is a long standing business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Lexus, Collision and Industrial. We offer top quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
Ens Auto is looking for a lube technician.This is a full time permanent position. The shifts are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm. Saturday 9am to 4pm. With alternate days off.
We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, and offering opportunities of advancement. At Ens Auto we offer competitive benefits package.Throughout the year we have various staff social event's and lunches!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Performing oil changes
- Top up fluids
- Basic vehicle maintenance
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Able to complete tasks on tight deadlines
- Positive attitude
- General automotive knowledge
- Works well as part of a team
- Eye for detail
- Organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- High energy
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license
Please apply by e-mail with your resume and cover letter to Dave Obed, Toyota Service Manager at Ens Toyota. No phone calls. Please attach drivers abstract with resume.
Located at 627 Brand Court Saskatoon, SK.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- lube tech: 1 year (Preferred)