Customer Service and Dispatch
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
WHY WORK AT CONGEBEC?
- A growing company that stands out in its field.
- Compensation based on your qualifications and experience and competitive benefits.
- A dynamic, convivial and stimulating environment. A growing company that stands out in its field.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CSR DISPATCHER
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) and Dispatch will be responsible of:
- Deals with third party truck drivers, as well as internal and external customers.
- Plan loads for shipping.
- Verifies and processes requirements for receiving customer shipments into the warehouse based on notification from the customer (receiving).
- At times, receives notification from customer of shipping requirements, enters the request into the Warehouse Management System (WMS), and generates bill of ladings.
- Notifies customers of shipments and internal freight and cartage personnel of delayed pick-ups as required.
- Notifies Shipping/Receiving Dispatcher of receiving and/or shipping priorities.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety rules and regulations and Food Safety programs.
- Respect the warehouse policies, procedures, standards and follow all of the health and safety rules
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in warehousing or logistics.
- High school diploma (asset).
- Or any other relevant combinaison of studies/experience.
- Must live and respect all corporate core values
- Large Customer service focus
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions accurately
- Ability to identify and analyze discrepancies
- Good judgement in dealing with customer-related issues and staff
- General knowledge of Warehouse functions, occupational health and safety and HACCP (asset)
- MS-Office knowledge, more specifically Excel, Word, Email, printer’s photocopier, fax and calculators
- Asset : Bilingual: French and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be revised in the future depending on the operational needs of the workforce.