Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
City of Saskatoon
Estimated salary $52,290 - $61,440 a year
- Performs a diverse range of confidential administrative and secretarial duties for leadership, executive and board at TCU Place.
- Researches, assembles, formats, edits and coordinates the submission of all reports and correspondence prepared for TCU Place Boards and Committees
- Prepares, edits and circulates a variety of correspondence, including those of a confidential nature, on behalf of TCU Place Leadership Team and Sales Team.
- Records, prepares and distributes minutes for TCU Place Board, committee and departmental meetings
- Schedules appointments, arranges meetings, records meeting minutes as required, and coordinates travel details.
- Composes letters, memos, messages, agendas, contracts and reports. Proofreads and edits various documents. Corresponds with external stakeholders
- Monitors customer information database for accuracy and completeness. Ensures billing, contact and other relevant confidential information is entered and up to date
- Orders office supplies, maintains office equipment, sorts and distributes incoming mail, maintains filing system.
- Provide administrative assistance with
planning, organizing and executing events as required.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education.
- Graduation from a recognized business college.
- One to three years’ diversified secretarial experience.
- Typing speed of 55 w.p.m.
- Ability to work independently to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take and transcribe minutes of meetings rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with the public, government representatives, elected officials, media and civic staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Skill in the operation of various types of office equipment, including a computer with current Microsoft Office word-processing and spreadsheet software and various software systems.
Evening and weekend work may be required.
$52,289.76 to $61,440.00 per annum (2019 rates) (pro-rated for part-time)