Wash Bay Attendant/Detailer
Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Estimated salary $15.30 - $20.90 an hour
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Washbay Attendant/Detailer to join our Saskatoon, Agricultural division. This position will involve detailing equipment, organizing the equipment in the yard, delivering equipment to customers or transferring equipment between locations and inspecting equipment for damage. Maintaining all aspects of dealership premises including snow removal, weed spraying, cutting grass, ensuring sidewalks are clean and safe as well as other maintenance as required.
What does the role look like?
- Detail all equipment as instructed by the sales or service
What are we looking for?
- Two or more years of experience as Yard/Lot Attendant, Yard Labourer or Wash Bay Attendant
- Previous experience operating large equipment safely
- Clean drivers abstract with a class 5 driver's license
- Ability to problem solve
- Great communication skills
What's in it for you?
- A great compensation package
- A generous Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Working for a premium equipment dealer
- An exceptional work culture