Saskatoon - Saskatchewan (SK),
Cara Taylor Mental Health Education
$20 an hour
Cara Taylor Mental Health Education provides private and public mental health trainings and workshops to communities, non-profits, businesses, schools, etc. across Saskatchewan. The goal of the business is to grow knowledge of mental health and wellness through engaging and accessible learning opportunities.
Currently, I am a team of 1, but am ready to grow to a team of 2! I am seeking an administrative assistant to begin April 1, 2020 for a term of 12 months. Ideally, I would like someone to come in from 9am-12pm Monday to Friday into a shared office space near downtown.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Organization of electronic and paper files.
- Preparing and issuing invoices.
- Answer email and social media inquiries.
- Book workshops/trainings and corresponding venues.
- Keep Squarespace website up to date.
- Manage Acuity Scheduling emails, event descriptions, and postings.
- Maintain and update CRM.
- Assistance with planning, organizing, and executing events as required.
- Running errands.
- Minimum of High School Diploma.
- Previous experience in administrative roles preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Squarespace, Acuity Scheduling, Canva and/or CRM platforms is an asset.
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saskatoon, SK (Required)