Administrative Assistant (Regina) 13 month term - 1220
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
We are a trusted leader in IT-enabled business solutions, delivering innovation and value to every client. We have achieved high growth through a diverse portfolio of strategic solutions and managed services. Our clients, employees and communities recognize that we are committed to their success.
We have a bold, innovative and fun environment and we love our work. Our small company values have remained steadfast and we are a catalyst for social good.
We have an immediate need for a full-time Administrative Assistant (13 month term) in our Regina office to provide a wide range of administrative support functions, including:
- Handling office reception tasks
- Organizing and processing service contracts
- Booking meetings and travel
- Coordinating on and off-site event logistics
- Liaising with building maintenance
- Maintaining office supply and Solvera-branded merchandise inventories
- Ensuring general upkeep of facilities reflects Solvera’s professional image and commitment to providing a comfortable and safe working environment
- Preparing spreadsheets, documents and correspondence from general direction
- Other duties of similar scope and responsibility
If you have previous office administration experience and a passion for making a positive difference in everything you do, we would like to speak with you. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Completion of a recognized business or office administration diploma and 3-5 years of office administration/reception experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced understanding of MS Office suite
- Ability to legally work in Canada
- Superb client service skills
- Experience leading team members
- Strong results orientation and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Solvera’s total compensation program includes market-competitive base compensation, bonus opportunities to recognize individual and corporate success, strong support for learning and development and an outstanding benefits package that includes comprehensive health, vision and dental care, retirement saving program and wellness program.