Customer Support Representative
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
Location - REGINA
Temporary - Part Time
At SaskPower, we generate more than just electricity for Saskatchewan people. We offer some of the best jobs in the province.
Our challenging careers will help you grow while being surrounded by a fully-committed team, committed to safety, openness, collaboration and accountability. If you’re someone who thrives in a team environment and doesn’t shy away from a good challenge, join us!
Apply no later than 03/01/2020 to be considered for this opportunity.
Positions available are a temporary term from April 2020 - November 2020.
SaskPower is currently searching for Customer Service Representatives to be the primary contact for SaskPower in our Customer Care Centre. Our ideal candidates have the ability to respond to customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
You must be comfortable working in a position where there are call centre metrics which include target oriented goals.
SaskPower does not guarantee a set number of hours per week. Hours are scheduled based on business needs and average about 20-35 hours per week. Hours will be scheduled Mon-Fri anywhere between 8:00am-6:17pm.
SaskPower offers an extensive training program for these positons. Applicants are expected to attend the full time 7 week training program from 8:00-4:47 Monday –Friday for the entire training period. Training is fully paid.
- Knowledge of SaskPower’s services
- Experience working with personal computers and various software applications
- Ability to multi task and adapt to a fast and constantly changing environment
- Keyboarding skills 35 WPM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence, persuade and deal effectively with others.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Successful completion of SaskPower’s training program
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Industry related experience is an asset
- Please check your email frequently as this will be a primary method of contact.
- If you are selected to move on to the first stage of the assessment process, you will be emailed two online tests to the email address provided in your online application. These two tests will take approximately 1.5 hours to complete in total. This testing is required to be completed within a specified time frame.
- If you are successful in the two online assessments, you will be contacted by our Customer Care team for a phone screen interview. This will take approximately 10-20 minutes to complete.
- Successful completition of the phone screen will allow you to move on to our in person interview.
This positions falls with in the scope of the Unifor Local 649.
Candidates under consideration may be required to participate in an assessment process consisting of any/all of the following: interview, abilities test, case study and/or presentation.
SaskPower offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Diversity and inclusion are also a priority for us. At SaskPower, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and having a workforce representative of the communities we serve. We are committed to selections based on merit and to the full participation of diversity groups. These groups include the four equity groups recognized by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission: Indigenous Peoples, Members of Visible Minority Groups / Racialized Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in Under-Represented Roles, as well as LGBTQ persons and Newcomers to Saskatchewan. Visit our website for details.
To learn more about SaskPower, check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/Poweringthefuture
Keep posted on the latest job openings on Twitter: www.twitter.com/saskpower
Please apply by 03/01/2020.