Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
Sandman Hotel Group
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada's fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
- The Banquet Cook prepares and presents food following the banquet menu, food specifications, and timing standards. They adhere to all federal, provincial, and local food handling regulations.
- Duties and Accountabilities:
- Completes prep work for banquet meals as ordered
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet criteria of Banquet Orders
- Stores and rotates stock to meet food safe standards and Company policy
- Maintains sanitation standards in the kitchen and fridges
- Assists service assistants as required
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to read tickets, recipes and product specifications, and observe wares for cleanliness
- Some cooking experience required
- Must have organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Must be able to stand and walk duration of a 4 or 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work with all menu products
- Must be able to work with potentially hazardous chemicals
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be accepted via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Sandman Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Sandman Hotel Group does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Sandman Hotel Group takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.