Journeyman Refrigeration Tech (FT)
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
Estimated salary $49 an hour
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Possess a journeyman red seal in refrigeration and HVAC with a gas fitter license
- Work on convenience store equipment (willing to train on non-refrigeration/HVAC)
- Has own tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to complete building maintenance tasks
- Complete work orders electronically
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Keep a neat and organized service vehicle with all the necessary inventory.
- Must be a self-starter, who requires minimal supervision.
The Benefits We Offer:
Consider a career move to our company by applying today! If you are currently employed, no problem, your confidentiality is guaranteed. Thank you.
About Paramount Services:
Paramount Service Ltd. began as Paramount Restaurant Service Ltd. over 25 years ago. Since then, the company has evolved into a full-service equipment supply and facility maintenance company based from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our presence is focused in South West Ontario & North West Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan but we have strong partnerships spanning coast-to-coast-to-coast across Canada. As part of our full-service commitment throughout the country, we employ refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing and electrical journeymen, handymen, general labourers and we have over 600 subcontractors at our disposal. Our customer relationships are based on our performance and built on trust. As a result, our customers ask us if we can do more, and we do. From general contracting to minor service calls, landscape and parking lot maintenance, to hot and cold beverage services, equipment sales to preventative maintenance – we do it all.