Outside Sales Representative
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
Estimated salary $13 - $14 an hour
Outside Sales Representative at Gitch Sportswear
Are you a goal-oriented self-starter looking for your next great opportunity?
Are you an experienced salesperson with savvy to spare?
Do you have an unbridled passion for sports and/or an eye for style?
You may be just what we are looking for!
A little about us: Gitch Sportswear (GSW) is enthusiastically revolutionizing the athleisure and custom sports apparel industry in Canada. We create exciting and completely customizable products for a variety of customers, from sports teams and organizations to universities, using cutting-edge technologies and our envelope-pushing design team.
We are currently seeking a driven and confident Outside Sales Representative interested in benefitting from the current explosion of athleisure and casual wear. You will work with our growing team to identify and prioritize new business opportunities, successfully manage and field inquiries, and execute alongside company-wide initiatives. We offer competitive compensation packages, full training, and a highly positive work culture.
This role is ideal for experienced salespeople or specialty salespeople looking to add a new offering to their line.
Major responsibilities include:
· Prospect and acquire new clients
· Direct communication in face-to-face and video meetings, telephone calls, and emails
· Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting
· Operate as the lead point of contact
· Follow-up with customers upon delivery
· Develop and maintain a sales strategy and pipeline of opportunities for your assigned territory
· Foster effective long-term relationships with key influencers and decision-makers for your assigned territory
· 2+ years of experience in outside sales is preferred
· Sports and/or fashion background
· Strong prospecting skills with a focus on building new business
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Strong ability to work independently to efficiently manage the assigned territory and accounts
· Candidate must be willing to travel
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
· Sales and practical business experience
· Personable and outgoing
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Ability to multitask
· Sales Rep Essentials Kit
Location of position: Provincial
Position start date: Immediately
· Work from home opportunities
· No cap on commissions
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 3 years (Preferred)