Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
Eat. Energize. That's the Freshii motto. We’re excited to have you join our mission as a Team Lead, so we can continue to make healthy food convenient and affordable for all citizens. Together, let’s revolutionize how the world eats!
You will be the face of the Freshii brand on the front lines, energizing our guests every day. You’ll provide fun, educational and accurate service. You’ll resolve any service issues and make sure guests walk away happii. You’ll prepare and stock food, assemble orders and adhere to operational policies. You’ll also act as a leader to oversee the team, and help drive sales through operational excellence and on-the-ground marketing. But we also want to hear YOUR ideas! Thoughts on menu innovation, local events and team outings are not just welcomed at Freshii, but celebrated.
How do you embody the Freshii brand? It’s about living & breathing our 5 People Values. You’ll see these in the back of your store, but they are also on the walls of our HQ office. They apply to every member of the Freshii family!
- Live Without Regret: We are true to our word. We do what we say we will do when we say we will do it. We live with integrity.
- Try New Things: We take risks. We innovate. We seek new experiences. We are always learning.
- Are Good to One Another: We are considerate of our guests. Our teammates. Our environment. Ourselves.
- Driven to Be Better: We are always pushing ourselves to the next level. We strive for more. We are stretching what's possible.
- Live Energized Lives: We are energized by the things we do, see, and eat everyday. We are fuelled by Freshii.
Now let’s talk about a few requirements.
- Interest in the Freshii mission and willingness to contribute to a positive team culture
- Quick service restaurant experience in a fast-paced environment an asset (e.g. hostess, server, cashier, cook)
- Enthusiasm to provide our guests with an exceptional experience
- Available weekdays / weekend between 7am and 10:00 pm
- Must have full flexibility to work split and various shift.
- Food Safety Certification preferred.
- NO PHONE CALLS
- APPLY ONLINE ONLY
Location: 11th Avenue, Regina, SK S4M 0A1
Job Type: Full-time
- Quick service restuarnt: 1 year (Preferred)