Records and Information Management Specialist
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
Farm Credit Canada
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.
Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY):03/06/2020
Worker Type:Term (Fixed Term)
Term Duration (in months):19 Information governance expertise needed
As a subject matter expert interpreting and implementing applicable policies, processes and guidelines, you’ll provide advice and training on the lifecycle management of corporate information and data.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and interpret information management tools and inventories
- Develop and deliver outreach activities relating to education and awareness
- Help build related requirements, policies, processes and systems
What we’re looking for:
- Proven analytical ability
- Experienced communicator with solid writing and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
What you’ll need:
- A degree in information management, library sciences or business administration and at least three years of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)