FITNESS MANAGER (PT SALES)
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
EVOLUTION FITNESS REGINA
We are hiring for a new positing at Evolution Fitness! The Fitness Manager must work like a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich but most importantly can CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES! Think this is you?
This is what we are looking for:
The Peanut Butter – This is your passion for fitness, along with your certification in personal training. You know the true value of having a professional personal trainer and have had experience communicating that passion to prospective and current clients. You live and breathe everything fitness!
The Jelly – This is your experience in sales. You have had experience in soliciting sales to prospective and current clients. You can communicate effectively to a wide audience and are not afraid to pick up the phone and invite someone into our doors. You will be confident talking about fitness face-to-face and will have no problem building value in our new and existing programs we offer.
We will provide the bread that sticks it all together with our outstanding training, team support, and very competitive compensation package. This position allows you to take ownership of your career and grow alongside one of the best gyms in Regina!
You may be wondering what your day looks like. This is the best part. You spend the entire day helping people change their lives! Through conducting fitness assessments (from prospect to price presentation) you will work to help our members with their fitness goals and celebrate with them when they achieve those goal.
Job Specific Duties
- Contact and Schedule new members for assessments
- Call and Confirm all Personal Training Assessment appointments
- Participate in daily calls with management team
- Administrative duties assigned by Manager
- Ensure calendars and schedules are up to date
- Conduct retention interviews/calls
- Prospecting for potential Personal Training clients
- Daily Reporting
- Attending Monthly Meetings
- Certification in Personal Training
- 2 + years in commission sales
- Flexible availability (split shifts when need as well as evenings and weekends)
- Willingness to work from all of our locations