Banking Customer Service Representative
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
CWB Financial Group
CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization providing specialized service in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. Our approach to business is straightforward: we work hard and with integrity, we practice common-sense thinking, we’re accountable for our actions, and we care about our people. We’re incredibly proud of the work we do every day to help our clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential! Learn more at http://www.cwb.com .
CWB Financial Group (CWB) is not your typical bank – we take a deeply personalized approach to our business and in our core values. Taking the time to understand our clients’ goals and aspirations allows us to use a full-picture view in the type of support, guidance and service needed to help them cultivate a successful financial future.
Our employees are more than just numbers – we are proud of the welcoming and open culture that invests in our people. Banking Customer Service Officers are the face of CWB and we rely on them to deliver our best every day. Help clients with their day-to-day banking needs and become the source of information for where clients’ money is going and what it is doing. Do you want to work for a company that equips you with what you need to be successful in providing solutions that go beyond your average customer service?
Be what you want to be – with CWB Financial Group. Here is a glimpse into what your career could look like with us!
What you will be responsible for:
- Exploring your people side while truly connecting with clients and transforming their banking experience into something memorable, rewarding and financially satisfying.
- Proactively identifying client needs to uncover opportunities to be crucial to their financial success through referrals to Account Managers.
- Testing your accuracy and attention to detail with large volumes of transactions, cash handling, inquiries and interactions.
- Exercising your financial smarts – helping clients understand banking products in a way that promotes enthusiasm and true comprehension.
- Learning and expanding your knowledge in a way that contributes to your branch’s success.
- Spreading positive vibes and contributing to a team atmosphere you’re proud to be a part of.
Who you are:
- You are all about people. Be it your clients or your colleagues – you like communicating and connecting with others to provide solutions and build real, lasting relationships.
- You’re able to see the bigger picture. Your client focus allows you to anticipate clients’ needs to go beyond expectations and drive opportunities to genuinely help others while growing business.
- You are energized when faced with ambiguity and can adjust your approach - with people and problems - to respond efficiently and effectively in changing conditions.
- Being accountable and taking ownership of your actions and their results is something you pride yourself on.
- You’re very detail oriented. Accuracy is a practiced skill of yours and doesn’t diminish in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You’re a self-starter. You ask questions, are eager to learn and have a real interest in banking and how people spend and use their money.
- You’re computer savvy – enough to move around MS Office Suite and other programs with ease.
What you will get from us:
- The opportunity to make a difference - our culture thrives on idea-sharing, collaboration and the ability to create impact.
- Rewarding, enterprising and engaging atmosphere where you will be able to see your contributions at work.
- Understanding balance: We know our people have places to go, people to see and good times to have when they’re not at work and we support that.
- An award-winning benefits packages that includes 100% company-funded health coverage (dental, vision and prescriptions), health care spending account, a flexible wellness program and cwbalance day (extra day off with pay!).
- Company ownership: Every employee has the opportunity to be an owner with our employee share purchase plan (ESPP).
- The majority of our branches enjoy a Monday-Friday day time schedule.
- Our commitment to your success and development: On-going career conversations and personalized professional growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary and pay for performance incentives.
- Continual learning opportunities and professional development training to grow your talent and realize your aspirations and potential.
- P osition closes at 12:01am on indicated close date
Inclusion & Diversity
CWB Financial Group is committed to being an equitable employer, providing an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce, including but not limited to, women, persons with visible and invisible disabilities, Indigenous persons, gender and sexual minorities, and ethnic visible minorities. We believe that inclusion has power. In fact, that’s one of our values. We know that diverse teams unleash new ideas and perspectives. We work to create an organization where people can be proud of who they are, and allies for those around them. We know that there is power in our differences and we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees, applicants and clients. And beyond that, we celebrate our people and those differences.
We're proud to have built a culture that thrives on idea-sharing and collaboration, and we're always finding ways to continue to create a warm, welcoming and inclusive work environment. We have a strong ethics program, a mandatory Respect in the Workplace eLearning program, comprehensive policies related to employment equity, and a strategy and an going strategy to ensure diversity and inclusion thrives at CWB.
Accommodation or Accessibility
Applicants requiring accommodation, please reach out .
Applications are only accepted via our online recruiting system.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo security screening, including a credit and criminal records check.