Indigenous / Aboriginal Recruitment - Opportunities for Univ...
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
CIBC - Indigenous Recruitment
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
CIBC is seeking Indigenous university and college graduates (past and recent) to join their team in a variety of roles!
Positions are available in technology, data analysis, web design, customer service, accounting, finance, HR, marketing or general business.
Please apply through this quick application, and CIBC's recruitment team will reach out to you with specific opportunities that fit your skill set.
PLEASE NOTE: The majority of these positions are located in Toronto. Please indicate if you are willing to relocate to Toronto. There are limited opportunities outside of Toronto. It can sometimes take up to 4 months to hear back from someone at CIBC. Thank you in advance for your patience!
- Must identify as First Nations, Metis or Inuit
- Must be a graduate of a college or university program, or graduating by June 2020
- All programs welcome, and CIBC has a special interest in candidates with a background in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics and business (undergraduate or MBA).