Regina City/Regional Position - Tuesday to Saturday 1000 Sta...
Regina - Saskatchewan (SK),
The Bison Lifestyle
- Safety - Drivers have the Right to Decide and assess the situation to determine if it's safe to drive
- Equipment - Bison tractors are on average under two years old; three years for trailers
- Compensation - Safe mile bonus paid quarterly, regional premiums, fuel subsidy, benefits and more
- Pay - Bison Company Drivers are paid weekly
- Shift runs Tuesday to Saturday, 1000 start time
- Hours of work might change from time to time according to operational demands
- Driver assist: unloading boxes up to 50 lb. might be required
Equipment Requirements for Owner-Operators:
- Company Driver or owner-operator with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.