Field Technician - North Battleford
North Battleford - Saskatchewan (SK),
Western Canada Lottery Corporation
Western Canada Lottery Corporation (WCLC) is looking for a fulltime Field Technician to join our team from North Battleford, Saskatchewan or its surrounding area.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair Video Lottery Terminals (VLTs) at liquor licensed locations
- Install and coordinate new VLTs and related equipment
- Interact with VLT retailers to perform preventative maintenance on VLTs
- Interact with internal WCLC call center staff
- Maintain service vehicle at proper intervals
- Maintain service parts inventory
- Maintain time sheets and mileage sheets
- Complete all required paperwork on a timely basis
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair defects, site power deficiencies, and network problems
- Document work on service reports and any problems encountered
- Review site operation and provide site assistance
- Assist in field tests, and test new products and parts
- Provide on-call support on a rotational basis
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Professional
- Post-secondary training in a related discipline, preferably Electronics Technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Availability to work Monday through Sunday
WCLC is a non-profit organization authorized to manage, conduct and operate lottery and gaming-related activities for its members, including the governments of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, and Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut as associate members. WCLC's affairs are governed by a Board of Directors consisting of two representatives appointed by each of the member provincial governments.
Our vision is to provide the best lottery experience for our Players including entertaining products, convenient access to products anytime, anywhere and a positive experience in all interactions. WCLC recognizes that it’s our people that make this possible.
Join an organization that values collaboration, respect, integrity, and an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and a good work-life balance.
Don’t gamble with your career! Apply at WCLC Careers today.