North Battleford - Saskatchewan (SK),
Innovation Credit Union
$52,859 - $66,073 a year
Temporary Full-time (approximately twelve months)
North Battleford/Battleford Advice Centre
- Internal Posting and External
Closes March 4, 2020
At Innovation Credit Union, we redefine banking by helping Canadians simplify their lives and reach their financial goals by reinvesting profits into our members, our communities and our people. Now that’s responsible banking!
Are you driven by creating solid relationships with a passion for proactively building and growing a portfolio to help members achieve their goals?
Are you adept at identifying members’ needs and providing world class financial service wherever our members are and whenever they need us?
Do you thrive in a digital world and are you inspired by the vision to be the most responsive and innovative financial service organization?
Are you motivated to be part of an exciting journey to become one of Canada’s first Federal Credit Unions, providing Innovation Credit Union the unique ability to seamlessly provide service to members all across Canada.
If these sound like what you want out of a career, please read on…..
THE POSITION: Reporting to the VP Financial Advisors, this position will be responsible to provide retail financial deposit, lending services and offer financial product solutions to all members and potential members. Do you have entrepreneurial spirit? This FA role requires you to be an Innovation Credit Union ambassador; a confident, personable, sales-oriented individual who is comfortable providing demonstrations to individuals as well as groups, providing advice and education on Innovation products, services and technology. You may be traveling to events through-out the advice centre region where you will drive awareness of Innovation Credit Union through friendly, positive and informative interactions with members and potential members. Areas of responsibility include:
- Provide retail financial deposit, lending services and offer financial product solutions.
- Provide individualized financial consulting services (including insurance services) and information to members on services and investment products offered through the Credit Union
- Ensure all deposit and loan activities are in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Recognize and act upon business development opportunities that would be beneficial to the organization and its members as a whole.
- Innovation’s Travel Practice Guidelines will be followed
Here’s where Innovation Credit Union employees set themselves apart from our competition:
- ALWAYS participate in our constructive culture, promoting continual, effective two way communication
- ALWAYS create an Exceptional Service Experience – Internally & Externally
- ALWAYS strive for continuous progress to ensure our company gets better every day
- ALWAYS commit to Continuous Learning & Professional Development
- ALWAYS have a strong attention to detail, with the ability to delivery timely and accurate work that is compliant with required policy, procedures and legislation
- ALWAYS exhibit our values of Integrity, Team, Respect, Accountability, Community, Knowledgeable and Service
Yes, we have high standards. Our members deserve it!
Some of the skills and abilities we would prefer to see in your application:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Outgoing, comfortable with approaching people
- Experience presenting in front of groups
- Comfortable using and demonstrating technology (online and mobile banking), technology troubleshooting and a proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven results in strong sales and service skills along with refined relationship building skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continual professional development
- Completion of the following courses would be considered an asset: Credit Union Products and Services, Credit Union
- System, Introduction to Financial Planning, Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lending Course
In order to help Innovation fulfill our mission: To provide world class financial services wherever you are and whenever you need us - the successful candidate will have the ability to travel to anywhere the member may need you - another advice centre, their place of business, out to their field, or to sit at their kitchen table!
Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Innovation Credit Union offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including a 7% company matched pension plan. An attractive variable incentive program is also available.
Salary Range: $52,859 to $66,073