Banking Centre Leader II
North Battleford - Saskatchewan (SK),
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking Team, you’ll lead a team of high performing financial services professionals working towards a shared goal - delivering an exceptional client experience. As a people leader, you’ll also hire, develop, and coach your team, inspiring them to perform at their best. You’ll think and act like an owner by helping clients and team members succeed, finding ways to fuel the right kind of revenue growth and taking accountability for results. You’ll make an impact by supporting new and existing clients as they secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Experience - Lead by example and show your team how to deepen client relationships, and meet client financial needs while providing a high standard of service. Go above and beyond to champion CIBC within the community to develop new and existing client relationships. Encourage employees to quickly resolve client complaints, and to escalate when necessary.
- Results Driven Leadership - Build a culture of collaboration across multiple client offers so that clients are served by those best able to meet their financial needs. Monitor the Banking Centre’s business performance and put action plans into place to close any gaps. Work collaboratively with all partners to maximize market opportunities, and increase the Banking Centre’s overall performance. Manage and minimize risk to safeguard our bank, clients and shareholders.
- People Leadership - Lead and coach a high performing team of Leaders, Advisors, and Representatives to deepen client relationships and drive the right kind of growth. Provide meaningful development opportunities for employees and advocate for CIBC within the community to recruit employees who share and demonstrate our values.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada). It’s an asset if you’ve completed any of the following: Branch Compliance Officer’s Course (BCO), Branch Managers Examination Course (BME), Conducts & Practices Handbook (CPH) Wealth Management Essentials (WME); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Job LocationNorth Battleford