Moose Jaw - Saskatchewan (SK),
Farm Credit Canada
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.
Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY):03/13/2020
Term Duration (in months):Passion for agriculture required:
Manage relationships with local producers and be responsible for a developing loan portfolio. You’ll tailor financing packages to meet your customers’ needs, including both lending and non-lending products, and help them build success.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to build financing packages that meet their business needs
- Build relationships with FCC customers and internal partners
- Look for opportunities to build your loan
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with strong analytical skills
- Ability to connect and build business relationships
- Sales and negotiation skills combined with sound judgment
- Self-starter who embraces change
- Organizational pro who can manage multiple priorities
What you’ll need:
- A degree in agriculture, business or commerce and at least three years of related ag finance or sales experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); a professional agrologist designation is an asset
- A drive to help others achieve their goals
- A love for agriculture