Environmental Project Manager
Lloydminster - Saskatchewan (SK),
Millennium Land Ltd.
Millennium Land is a full-service Land and Environmental Consulting company, headquartered in Saskatchewan, with operations throughout Western Canada. Currently, we are looking for a new teammate to join our fast-paced office in Lloydminster as an Environmental Project Manager.
Ideal candidates will have a strong working knowledge of both Alberta and Saskatchewan regulations regarding pre-development assessments for Oil & Gas and/or Renewable Energy Projects. Ideally, this candidate will meet the requirements to complete most Wildlife and Rare Vascular Plant surveys in Saskatchewan, and preferably Alberta. Additionally, Environmental Monitoring/Inspection experience is preferred. Experience in Reclamation, Remediation, and Spill Response are also beneficial. Applicants must hold, or be eligible for, certification from a Professional Organization (SIA, APEGS, SASTT, ASPB, etc.).
The person in this position will maintain a strong knowledge base and good working relationship with clients in the area. They will be responsible for coordination and completion of projects, training and mentoring new staff, and growth and development of client base. Knowledge of proper sample and data handling is important, as is an ability to prepare and implement project-specific plans including Health & Safety plans, Sampling and Analysis plans, and Quality Assurance plans.
- >3 years of experience in the environmental industry with direct experience in the Oil & Gas Sites industry;
- Minimum of a post-secondary degree or diploma (degree in Biology, Agrology, Environmental Sciences, or similar field preferred);
- Direct experience in pre-development assessments inlcuding Wildlife and/or Rare Plant surveys;
- Must hold, or be eligible for, certification from a Professional Organization (SIA, APEGS, SASTT, ASPB, etc.).
- Must have good interpersonal skills, present a professional appearance while interacting with clients, and possess ability to work independently without direct supervision;
- Ability to manage schedules and maintain routine communications with the project team are necessary;
- Must have a valid driver license;
- Applicable, up to date Field Safety Tickets (First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive, etc.)
- Experience in Renewable Energy Projects;
- Experience leading field crews and managing subcontractors is beneficial.
- Experience with maintaining, calibrating, and using a variety of monitoring instruments;
Our staff benefit from:
- Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth;
- Employee mentoring program;
- Competitive wages and benefits.
To find out more about Millennium land Ltd., please visit our website at www.mland.ca.
We appreciate your interest in working with Millennium Land Ltd. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
Reference ID: LMENV2002
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)