Leader - Saskatchewan (SK),
Estimated salary $19.12 - $23.96 an hour
As a Team Leader – Administrative Support, you will be responsible for overseeing the Administrative Support team, who operate remotely across Australia. You’ll solve problems, improve systems and remove hurdles to create an environment where employees can thrive. Ultimately your goal is a well-balanced team with job satisfaction providing excellent customer service to ensure client satisfaction.
- Sutherland Location
- Up to $70K + Super + Laptop
What will you do day to day?
- Develop operational efficiencies within the Administrative Support team
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner both verbally and written with multiple key stakeholders
- Lead the team by collaborating with, mentoring, and supporting colleagues
- Find and enact solutions to administrative queries that support the business
- Attract and retain high quality staff
- 100% adherence to RRP Management System guidelines
- Conduct monthly Administration Support Team site meetings
- Conducts quarterly talent maps for the Administrative Support team
- Prepare and collate documentation for Quality Audits
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- Ideally 4-5 years experience in Administration
- 1 year experience in a Team Lead/Supervisor Admininistration role
- Ability to manage people remotely
- Ability to assess and delegate large volume of work across the
- Experience and familiarity within the WHS and/or Injury Management industry
- Experience using Vinci database
- Cert IV Administration
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration + bonus
- Work Life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car
- A genuinely supportive culture – regular Friday Fun
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams – learn from different allied health disciplines
- Paid parental leave
- Supported study to gain relevant qualifications if applicable
- Individual Talent Maps for professional development (reviewed quarterly)
- Manager Coaching and Training program
- Emerging Manager program
If you’re an experienced Administration Team Leader with excellent communication skills, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply
Your application should include an updated resume & 1 page cover letter. Please send through your application directly to [email protected]
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for further information.