Field Service Technician (Modular Buildings)
Estevan - Saskatchewan (SK),
Black Diamond Group
Black Diamond Energy Services provides innovative, first-to-market wellsite units that offer superior features and quality at comparable prices.
We offer a career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility and brilliance. Like a diamond, we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
We have a full-time position for a Field Service Technician in Estevan, SK.
The Field Service Technician role is one of the most important roles to Black Diamond. These individuals are responsible for maintaining and repairing our equipment while delivering first-class customer service. The expectations for fast and professional service will be the highest as you will be the face to face representative and contact to our customers in the field.
The ideal candidate will have experience in maintenance and repair of buildings, modular structures or homes, with a broad skillset across plumbing, electrical, carpentry, finishing and more. Experience working on wellsites is a strong asset.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general maintenance on oilfield equipment and support rig moves in the area;
- Perform maintenance and repairs on our rental fleet. This incorporates both surface rental equipment and accommodation gear in the yard and in the field. This can include:
o Plumbing repairs
o Heating and HVAC repairs
o Electrical repairs
o Carpentry repairs
o Finishing work
o Satellite wiring and set up
o Various troubleshooting on equipment
o Mechanical Skills an asset
- Oil changes and servicing of Generators and other mechanical equipment;
- Operating heavy Equipment in yard;
- Working at heights required for repair work;
- Tracking of all tools assigned to truck;
- Tracking of equipment on Computer program;
- Ensuring Truck assigned is clean and in working order;
- Ensure appropriate paperwork upon finishing job;
- Document and upload all safety work as required;
- Follow all Black Diamond’s policies and procedures;
- Follow all Black Diamonds safety policies;
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment;
- Help out with other side of rental equipment as required;
- Other duties as required.
- 3-5 years previous experience in the industry;
- Must have valid H2S, Standard First Aid, & Fall Arrest;
- Self-motivated, and high attention to detail;
- Must have valid non GDL driver’s license and be able to provide a clean driver abstract;
- Previous camp maintenance experience and technical ability to carry out work orders;
- Knowledge of safety regulations and best practices;
- An ability to communicate professionally with clients, staff, and management;
- Ability to pass both pre-employment and random drug & alcohol tests on demand;
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal records check;
Black Diamond Energy Services is a business unit of Black Diamond Group. Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
For more information, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com
Black Diamond Group is an equal opportunity employer.