Mine Electrical General Foreman
Allan - Saskatchewan (SK),
Mine Electrical General Foreman - (Allan, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
The Mine Electrical General Foreman will report to the Mine Maintenance Superintendent.
What you will do:
- Professionally carry out duties following Nutrien Safety principles and priorities
- Support all aspects of site safety systems, including the ASAP, OHC, and SIF in the routine committees
- Maintain knowledge of and comply with the Collective Bargaining Agreement, Company Policies and Procedures, laws and regulations
- Direct supervision of Mine Electrical Supervisors
- Actively promote and engage in continuous improvement of Mine Maintenance processes
- Responsible for efficient execution of all Mine Maintenance activities to meet the needs of the mine
- Participate in the development and implementation of an asset
What you will bring:
- Journeyperson, Technical Diploma, or Engineering Degree would be considered an asset
- 7+ Years of Industry Experience
- High level of professionalism and complex decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of electrical, maintenance, planning, and asset management
- Good understanding of mining operations
- Ability to create and work with a high performing team
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran