Sept-Îles - Quebec (QC),
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, Service with a Smile. Our success is due to our people, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking an Account Manager for the Sept-Iles region.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Manager will be positive, team-oriented and client-focused. They will be responsible for the following duties:
- Promote sales to existing clients, as well as identify and solicit potential clients;
- Develop and implement sales plans to achieve territory objectives for all PAL Airlines products and services;
- Identify and assist in the development of product improvements for PAL Airlines scheduled service;
- Prepare proposals, analyze current sales records, related business trends, and market development that demonstrates the benefits of using our service;
- Communicate effectively with the Director of Sales to develop contracts that meet client needs, while achieving PAL Airlines’ objectives;
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers and travel agency partners and provide ongoing support;
- Identify and assist in the execution of new sales and marketing strategies;
- Work with the Marketing Division in executing sales campaigns and community events;
- Participate in stakeholder activities, e.g. Boards of Trade, Chambers of Commerce, Rotary Groups, etc.
- Travel to other markets for sales;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A Degree/Diploma from a recognized Educational Institution in Sales/Marketing or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of English, French and Aimun is considered an asset;
- Direct sales experience would be an asset;
- A positive motivating attitude;
- The ability to develop and maintain an excellent rapport with clients;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills;
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Products;
- Travel throughout our route network is required.
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.