Quebec City - Quebec (QC),
Reynolds and Reynolds
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals for our variable operations sales team. Our superior software solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As a Sales Consultant, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ products to automotive dealerships Sales and Finance & Insurance departments within your territory. As the subject matter expert on our Contact Management, docuPAD, Integrated Document Management, Desking, and Callbright solutions, you will work with the local Account Manager to demo and close the sale. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided with an iPad, iPhone, Surface Pro and home office equipment.Requirements:
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution located in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete seven different courses at Reynolds University throughout your first year. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System.