Leasing Agent - Luxury and Furnished Properties
Montréal - Quebec (QC),
Rent it Furnished
Estimated salary $60,000 - $80,000 a year
Experienced & Top Producing Leasing Agent specializing in Luxury and Furnished Rentals - MUST be fluent in French & English
Who is Rent it Furnished?
Rent it Furnished is the leading provider of luxury residential leasing and property management services in Canada. We have recently launched our Montreal office and are looking to expand our team with an experienced, bi-lingual agent! With over 3000 Rental properties listed with Rent it Furnished, we work with tenants and owners of luxury rental properties in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and New York.
Our Montreal offices are located in the bustling Old Port of Montreal and everyday you will manage rental inquiries, meet with clients, show beautiful and sometimes very exclusive residences, finalize leases and manage these properties with outstanding results. Our Leasing agents thrive in a busy environment, prospect for new properties to add to our inventory and actively match tenant inquiries to our properties. We are a very busy office!
We operate with excellence.
This is a very fast paced, exciting and flexible position with a great base salary, aggressive commissions and monthly bonuses. This is a full time employment position focused primarily on revenue generation for our company. Some Property Management Duties will be required of you, and a working knowledge of the Quebec Tenancy Act is required.
- You will be working out of our Montreal office as part of our leasing team and expected to meet monthly targets in new listings, new Client sales and in rental revenues generated
- You will be selling our services for leasing and/or full management services to owners of high end investment property in the General Downtown Montreal Area.
- You will be working with, and showing these properties to tenants for long and short term rentals and completing the leases for these properties.
- You will be making sales calls and pursuing daily tenant & owner
- The company provides you with an iphone, laptop/tablet, parking allowance and great office environment at 500 Place d'Armes, Montreal
- The company provides you with daily tenant & owner leads
- We run a fantastic ERP/CRM that allows your sales and sales process to be tracked and organized online.
- Flexibility in your day is provided once monthly targets are regularly achieved
- We have a fantastic company culture and six figure earning expectation for this role.
Who will Succeed in this Role and with our Company:
We define A Players as self-motivated individuals with an intrinsic need to succeed who require little supervision, love to be measured and consistently exceed minimum standards. Our rules of the game are simple and powerful:
- We do it Right, and we do the Right thing
- We work as a Team – Respect, Appreciation and Accountability govern our conduct
- We become part of the Solution and act with Urgency
Be a part of an organization that invests in their foundation, brand and people!
If the above job description appeals to you and you have the adequate experience, please contact us with a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Commuter benefits
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- property management : 1 year (Required)
- Residential Leasing: 1 year (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)