Montréal - Quebec (QC),
Founded in 2002, Longbow advantage is a leading Supply Chain Technology Company built to provide best-in-class WMS, LMS, and TMS implementation and integration services. Our team of supply chain professionals have experience and expertise that is unmatched throughout the industry. We have a 17-year track record of delivering successful logistics execution solutions and delivering on the commitments we make to customers. All of this has resulted in customer satisfaction scores that are world class.
Check us out at www.longbowadvantage.com
Why Join Longbow?
- An Awesome & Supportive environment
- Work/Life balance
- Competitive Salary
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- Office perks including weekly lunches, monthly team activities and many more.
As a Technical Writer, you will document software features, create demos of software functionalities, develop online help content for the Rebus Analytics application, develop policies and procedures, and improve content on our internal knowledge base. You’ll work closely with your manager and teammates to ensure content is accurate, delivered on time, and conforms to style.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document software features and their intended functionality.
- Create online demos and tutorials that showcase different aspects of Rebus
Bachelor’s degree or working towards a Bachelor’s degree. Ideally in a writing-heavy field of study.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experienced in using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook).
- Strong working knowledge of editing, proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Knowledge in JDA/Red Prairie or other Supply Chain Software systems (e.g., WMS, WFM, TMS) both as functional and technical analyst is a PLUS.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.