Montréal - Quebec (QC),
Friendship Circle of Montreal, a nonprofit dedicated to providing inclusion and friendship to individuals with special needs is seeking a program coordinator to join our dynamic team.
This engaging and vital role includes intake with new families, managing all regular programming, and communication with parents, therapists, and instructors.
Applicants must have excellent communication and organizational skills and prior experience working with individuals with disabilities. Candidate should be outgoing, professional, empathetic and be an excellent team player.
This is a full-time position that will include some
- Intake and registration of new families
- Overseeing weekly instructors
- Responsible for all weekly programs
- Staff one evening program and Sunday Circle
- Planning and managing camps
- Co-coordinating holiday and special events
- Monthly Newsletter
- Day to day parent communication
Job Type: Permanent
- Working with Special Needs : 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)