Supply Chain Analyst
Mont-royal - Quebec (QC),
- Job Details
- Study and understand Demand behaviour, specifically stability and instability of Demand, intermittent versus continuous Demand and deviations between actual Demand and Forecasts;
- Analyze a variety of KPI's to evaluate Demand variability and to evaluate supply chain performance and detect areas of problem:
- Study and define replenishment frequencies so that the purchase of raw materials, production of bulk and packaging of finished goods are in synch and are easily aligned with Demand;
- Study various aspects of variability in the supply chain (cycle times, supplier lead time, demand) and provide safety strategies such as safety time or safety stock.
- Generate supply plans with requirements for operations and procurement using SAP;
- Work with Demand Planners and Project Managers to understand fluctuations in Demand and to align Supply with Demand;
- Align/synchronize the supply chain and optimize the planning model for products manufactured/packaged in the Pharmascience plants or at a third parties.
- Analyze risks and opportunities requests and provide rapid feedback;
- Explain requirement plans and to monitor progress in operations;
- Assist Operational Planners in the mid/long-term planning of capacity and the resolution of capacity bottlenecks;
- Participate to the elaboration, planning and execution of commercialisation strategies for the markets under his responsibility. Including New products launches;
- Active participation to continuous improvement projects in interaction with project managers, operational planners, production, engineering, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, focus and commitment to meet deadlines;
- Proven leadership, team spirit and communication skills (oral and written);
- Adaptability, ability to work in a dynamic context with frequent and rapid changes;
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite;
- Good knowledge of SAP ECC is considered an asset;
- Bilingual: French and English spoken and written.
Skills, knowledge & abilities :