Laval - Quebec (QC),
Estimated salary $15 - $17 an hour
Our people are our biggest asset and we want everyone on the team to love what they do, where they do it and the people they do it with!
What we’re looking for:
We have an immediate opening to fill a full time position for a motivated, hardworking and fun individual to join this busy entrepreneurial environment with a young, energetic employee base. This work environment is fast paced and requires someone who can hit the ground running with some previous Warehouse experience.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Order picking, packaging, shipping and receiving
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as
Key skills, experience and qualifications are:
- A warehouse experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Responsive problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Open to learn from everyone on the team
- Periodic knee bending, kneeling, lifting 50+ pounds and climbing
- Experience with WHMS system and scanners
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Laval, QC (Preferred)