Kirkland - Quebec (QC),
Jubilant DraxImage inc.
Temporary position - 12 months
Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Paralegal position to join our growing team!
What can we offer?
A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development,highly competitive base pay, comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs, group retirement savings program, health and wellness programs.
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. is a rapidly growing company with offices in Kirkland, QC and Yardley, PA. A global leader in the development of radiopharmaceuticals and state-of-the-art technologies, we are continuously seeking high caliber professionals to join our team. Jubilant DraxImage is a proud member of the Jubilant Pharma family. For more information, visit www.draximage.com
We will, with the utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customers and stakeholders by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions' through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc and all our subsidiaries proudly embraces diversity in our workforce. Our goal is to have a workforce as diverse as the patients and clients we serve. We have an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and where our differences are welcomed. By welcoming our differences, we create products that are beneficial for our patients, clients, and overall human health.
Responsible for paralegal support, coordination of the Legal Department and executive administrative
- Prepare and review confidentiality agreements, consultant agreements, amendments, and template letters under the supervision of the Director of Legal Affairs;
- Respond to administrative requests;
- Help maintain the corporation's minute books and ledgers;
- Assist in the preparation and formatting of various documents;
- Manage deadlines and delays;
- Follow up internally and externally for various documentation and their execution;
- Provide executive administrative services;
- Perform legal research as needed;
- Maintain the legal department filing systems, databases and records;
- Maintain trade-marks/patents lists and instructions to pay/renew;
- Translate contract templates and internal communications as needed (English/French);
- Request supplies, printing and other services;
- Assist with various administrative tasks as required (including travel planning, expenses reports); and Any other regular administrative or secretarial duties.
- Graduate of a Paralegal/Legal Assistant program or equivalent experience 3 to 5 years of senior legal administrative support in a law firm or legal department
- Experience in translation Bilingual, ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (in French and in English)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat Reader, Internet Organized with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
- Flexible Ability to handle a varied workload