Food Services Manager
Tracadie - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Vitalité Health Network
- Graduate from a recognized University of Dietitians of Canada with a Bachelor of Nutrition degree or equivalent;
- Be an active member of the New Brunswick Association of Dietitians (NBDA);
- Five years experience in supervision;
- Proven leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Initiative and sound judgment;
- Conflict-resolution skills;
Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the activities of the Acadie-Bathurst Zone Food Service to provide food services to patients, employees, volunteers and visitors; establishes local and regional policies and procedures on service operation such as menu planning, food preparation, meal distribution and service, budget, food purchase, equipment and / or supplies , sanitation standards, safety practices, human resources, orientation and continuing education of the service workforce. Ensures the compliance of the Service with the laws, accreditation, standards and policies of the Network. Actively participate in the dietary internship program. Actively participate in regional initiatives that affect the delivery of Food Service and / or the Network's strategic plan.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "