Summerside - Prince Edward Island (PE),
Premium Retail Services, Inc.
As a Premium merchandiser, you’ll join an established and fast growing, values-based company representing hundreds of brands across retail locations. Growing sales for Premium clients is the name of the game, and you’ll do it by executing retail merchandising activities.
What’s in it for you?
- You make your own schedule. Yes, you read that right.
- You’ll merchandise brands you know and love in a variety of categories.
- You’ll be fully trained and certified by true retail experts.
- Merchandising is the first step of an exciting career path with Premium.
- Stock and pack out products to help ensure shoppers find what they need.
- Install promotional materials to ensure our clients’ products stand out.
- Build custom (and some pretty cool, we might add) displays.
- Exchange motherboards to headsets.
- Install demo mode on electronics products.
- Ensure things are running
How will you succeed?
- Harnessing your inner drive and passion for success. When the client wins, we all win.
- Using strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Closely following detailed instructions to ensure we get it right the first time.
What other details should you know?
- You’ll need reliable transportation to get to and from assignments.
- High school diploma is required.
- The dress code is khaki slacks, polo or collared shirt and closed-toe shoes.
- Must have a tablet or smartphone with photo capability and internet access.
- As part of our standard of excellence, background checks are required.
So, are you Premium's next Retail Merchandiser?